The 'One Stop Shop' for ALL your therapy needs in Manchester.
- Are you suffering because of your posture?
- Do you have back, neck, shoulder or joint pain?
- Do you have a sports injury or common muscular complaint?
- Do you have allergies and or medical conditions, and medication alone isn’t enough?
- Perhaps you have emotional blockages that are hindering your full potential?
- Are you at a crossroads in your life and don’t know which way to go?
- Have you ever wondered if anything could be done about the stress or pain related to work?
Therapy for the mind or the body; it’s not just for professionals or athletes, therapy is for everyone. If you are suffering or if you are not getting the most from your body, mind, life, work or business, then we can help.
- Richard Johnson Nutrition SpecialistOne of the leading figures in the Sports Therapy industry in the UK. Has logged over 20,000 treatment hours and trained well over 1,000 sports therapists.Christian Platts MR Specialist12 years as a Sports Therapist and developed the first diploma level training course in the UK for using Myofascial Release to restructure posture.Neil Davis Sports Therpist & Sound TherapistNeil is a Sports Therapist, Strength and Conditioning Coach and Sound Therapist. He holds a Masters Degree in Athletic Conditioning and Exercise Rehabilitation and a Bachelors Degree in Exercise Prescription and Management.James Henson Sports Therapist & Yoga TeacherJames has a BA (hons) in Professional Dance and Performance, is a Level 6 Sports Therapist, an Advanced Myofascial Practitioner, a dry needling practitioner and an Ashtanga Yoga teacher and practitioner.Kasia Trela Pregnancy MassageKasia Trela is pregnancy massage specialist. She has completed courses in the following: Level 4 Diploma in Sports Massage, Diploma in Pregnancy massage.