Pregnancy massage allows your baby to peacefully and lovingly grow, as well as helping with physiological, emotional and psychological issues that mother-to-be can experience during the time of pregnancy.
Some of the benefits of massage in pregnancy are:
- Massage can alleviate aches and pains like: back ache, headache, heartburn, leg cramps, sciatica, shortness of breath and many more
- Release muscle tension
- Stabilizes hormone levels which can help relieve depression or anxiety
- Promotes relaxation
- Encourage release of oxytocin, which is a pain reducing hormone
- Increase blood circulation which helps distribute nutrients to vital organs and placenta, which will aid the development of the baby.
- Helps to maintain good posture
- Can reduce stress level due to calming effect
- Prepares mum-to-be for easier delivery
- Creates a sense of well-being
Pregnancy massage can be magical experience for mother and baby!
30 min – £35.00
60 min – £55.00